Having identified the need for an environmentally-friendly, sustainable and commercially viable alternative to the fast-depleting peat moss, we decided to create our Coco Peat based solution, Aspire Coco. Responsibly produced in Pollachi, India, our products use the highest quality coco pith, whose water and nutrient retaining capabilities, stable structure and low EC make it an excellent soil conditioner and growing medium.
To bring these quality products to Europe, we partnered with our family friends and long term business associates, who have more than two decades of industrial experience in coir-based products. Since launching, Aspire Coco has seen great success, being sold to, and used by, several garden centres and nurseries across Europe.
• Environmentally friendly and sustainable
• Premium quality, responsibly sourced
• Enhanced water and nutrient retaining capacity
• Stable structure and slower decomposition guarantees continual growth
• Low EC, optimal pH
• Prevents weed growth and hinders slugs, snails and other pests
• Lightweight and easily transportable
• Improves aeration and reduces water runoff and soil compaction
• Improves heat/ drought stress tolerance and overall resiliency.
Applications and Users:
• Hydroponic growing media/ Soil conditioner for both seed and cuttings